Trusted Advisors Who Care About Your Success
Executive Agenda is only as good as the people associated with it. Our ongoing selection of outstanding Group Chairs (Executive Mentors) who support our mission, care about our members, serve them exceptionally well, and ensure they receive great value from their EA experience is the primary reason for our success.
Become a Group Chair (Executive Mentor)
Imagine a late-career role that is better than any other you’ve experienced.
Executive Agenda (EA) is always searching for select men and women to serve as Group Chairs (Executive Mentors) in the Appleton, Green Bay, Madison and Milwaukee areas.
Potential candidates for the EA Group Chair role will have served in a senior leadership capacity (CEO, president, owner, EVP, VP/GM, CFO, vice president or director) for five or more years.
- Strong desire to continue to learn
- Strong desire to help others grow and develop
- Ability to help individuals self-discover
- Interpersonal skills and listening ability
- Transferable business acumen
- Ability to facilitate group learning and “authentic discussions”
- Ability to self-manage
- Desire, motivation, and ability to cultivate relationships, recruit and retain members
If you feel you are qualified, are located in Wisconsin, are looking for a way to give back and are interested in learning more, please e-mail EA’s Chair Recruitment Coordinator, Eric McGraw, identifying your interest.
Ann Marie Lentz - What Makes a Good EA Croup Chair